Terms / End User Agreement
By using the ReliableCloudBackup Product or Service, as defined below, the User acknowledges to have read this Contract and agrees to be bound by its terms.
1. Acceptable Use. ReliableCloudBackup agrees to provide User with Backup (the “Product”) to be used in conjunction with a data backup service. By accepting or using the Product, User acknowledges that ReliableCloudBackup Backup owns it. User specifically agrees not to make any attempt to decompile or reverse engineer the Product or otherwise discover the source code or underlying processes or algorithms of the Product. User further specifically agrees not to make any modifications to the Product at any time.
2. Accounts, Passwords and Security. You must be a registered user to access the Service. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your user name. If you lose your password or the encryption key for your account, you may not be able to access your data. ReliableCloudBackup Backup shall not be liable for any damages (including damages for not able to restore backup data or the disclosure of confidential information) resulting from loss/corruption/compromise of this key.
3. All softwares provided by ReliableCloudBackup is on an “as is” basis with no warranties of any kind and ReliableCloudBackup will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use. ReliableCloudBackup further disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
4. ReliableCloudBackup grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, limited license to use the binary form of the software provided by ReliableCloudBackup for personal use only. Redistribution of programs owned by ReliableCloudBackup, unless explicitly granted by ReliableCloudBackup Backup , is strictly prohibited.
5. All content included on this site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of ReliableCloudBackup or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. All program used on this site is the property of ReliableCloudBackup or its software suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. Any attempt of reverse engineering, disassembly, or decompilation of programs, unless it is explicitly permitted, is prohibited by law.
6. ReliableCloudBackup may send notices to you via either email or regular mail. ReliableCloudBackup may also provide notices of changes to the terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the services provided by ReliableCloudBackup.
7. While it is not ReliableCloudBackup intent to monitor your online communications, ReliableCloudBackup reserves the right to edit or remove content that we become aware of and determine to be harmful or offensive to the general public. Termination or suspension of your account may be resulted as a consequence to the violation of this rule.
8. The integrity of this system relies on proper use of email as message passing media. The use of the email system, directly or indirect as a spamming tool, or other than it is intended, is prohibited.
9. ReliableCloudBackup reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. The User’s license to use the product is valid only for so long as the User actually uses and pays for the Service provided by ReliableCloudBackup. At no time and under no circumstances does the User acquire ownership in the Product.
10. This Agreement is effective upon signing up for the ReliableCloudBackup services and remains in effect until the users’ account is terminated. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by destroying the Software and closing your account.
11. You are expected not to use the services provided by ReliableCloudBackup for any unlawful activities not otherwise covered above, including but not limited to, attempting to compromise the security of any networked account, a site or a country. Appropriate legal procedures will be pursued when ReliableCloudBackup is aware of any of these activities
12. ReliableCloudBackup shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, loss of backup data, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if ReliableCloudBackup or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
13. Severability. If any provision or term of this Contract is invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, it will be as if such provision were not included in this Contract, and the remaining terms and provisions shall remain in effect.
14. Headings. Headings used in this Contract are solely for convenience and do not constitute terms of this Contract. ReliableCloudBackup reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement in its sole discretion, without liability to you. This Agreement, as amended, will be effective upon acceptance of registration for new users and effective for all existing users 7 days after the posting of any amended terms on the ReliableCloudBackup.com website. You agree to be bound by this Agreement, as modified. If you do not agree to any changes to this Agreement, you must terminate your account immediately.